Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Daniel's "Big Green Sock"

Here is a pic of his new, bright green sock - not just any "sock" but a new, waterproof casting "sock". Waterproof is a wonderful thing! Daniel got to pick the color and was quite brave for the wrapping. He will get it off in mid-December and should be good to go after that.

After a few days of staying in one place, Daniel decided he wanted to ride on his 4-wheeler. Paul brought it inside and bungied his leg to the side to hold it up. Luckily, the break was not his right leg - the gas pedal!

3 comments:

Jeanifer said...

I LOVE IT!!! what a little trooper!

Justin and Keri said...

What cute pics. I love the bungee cord idea. I'm so glad Daniel is doing as well as he is. I'm sure it makes all the difference for you and Paul in handling it all. Sunday morning Daniel explained to Becka Brenner what happened to him and told her all about his "sock." She was very impressed with how much he understood and how well he could communicate it. You've got a bright one! I hope you're feeling better this week.

Kelly said...

Deana...he is so stinkin' cute! Oh my goodness, I'm sorry he broke his leg, but the cast pictures are precious!! Keep updating : )
Kel