Monday, June 29, 2009

Hospital Pics

Isaac is here! He was born Wednesday, June 24th and weighed 7 lbs 11 oz and was 20 in long. We are all doing great....just a little sleepy! Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers during this journey! Also, thanks for the calls and visits to the hospital (Sorry I wasn't able to have many visitors, the pain meds were giving me lots of headaches, spinning, and nausea, but we REALLY appreciate your calls and thoughts!)

We are all home and enjoying such a precious little blessing. Here are some pics from the hospital...









3 comments:

Mrs. Wilson said...

congrats!!! he looks perfect! i am so happy for y'all. i know it feels crazy at first to have 2. catherine turned 1 today. it goes by so fast.

Kelly said...

YEAH!! I'm so glad you posted some pictures! He is cute, and looks so big in these pics. I'm glad the surgery went well and yall are home and doing good. I was thinking...last go round weren't you vacuuming the house about this time :) I have about 6wks left until this little one arrives. I think I'm gonna be ready. Thanks for sharing. Hang in there with 2 you can do it. Hard at first, but then it's WONDERFUL!!!

Brett, Julz, and Emma said...

congratulations! we miss you guys!